What Pros Aren’t Saying About Top Essay Writing Service and How It impacts YouSeptember 26, 2018
It Is Not That Rough: Tips About How To Stop Dating The Married ManOctober 7, 2018
Quick, Easy and Delicious Meal of Chicken in a Tasty Lemon, Butter and Caper sauce!
- Free of: Wheat, Gluten, Grains, Dairy, Corn, Soy, Egg and *Nuts.
- All EFVD/GFVD lifestyle programs friendly!
- For Candida Diet use Paleo version and no capers
- For *Nut Free Paleo Version omit the almond flour and use just the arrowroot flour.
- 1 1/2 lb. (2) skinless and boneless chicken breasts, butterflied (halved horizontally) and pounded 1/4 inch even thickness
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour, for dredging OR (Grain-Free Paleo version – 1/4 cup *almond flour and 1/4 cup arrowroot flour mixed)
- 4 tablespoons clarified butter (Ghee)
- 4 tablespoons avocado oil, grapeseed oil or olive oil
- 1/2 cup gluten-free low sodium chicken stock
- 1/4 cup brined capers, rinsed
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Cooked rice (1/4-1/2 cup per serving) and a green veggie of choice or mixed veggies.
- Grain-Free Paleo version use cauliflower rice and mixed veggies or spiralizer zucchini noodles.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Dredge chicken in flour and shake off excess.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, melt 2 tablespoons of ghee with 2 tablespoons oil.
- When the ghee and oil start to sizzle, add 2 pieces of chicken and cook for 4 minutes.
- When chicken is browned, flip and cook other side for 2 minutes. (You’ll finish cooking the chicken in step 11)
- Remove chicken and transfer to a plate.
- Repeat procedure for the rest of chicken by melting 2 tablespoons of ghee with 2 tablespoons oil.
- When it starts to sizzle, add the other 2 pieces of chicken and brown in same manner.
- Remove pan from heat and transfer chicken to the plate.
- Into the pan add the stock and capers.
- Return to the stove and bring to a boil, scraping up any brown bits from the pan for extra flavor.
- Return all the chicken to the pan browned side up and simmer for 4 to 5 minutes so the sauce thickens from the arrowroot flour on the bottom of the chicken.
- Add the lemon juice for a bright flavor and stir into sauce.
- Remove chicken to a platter or divide onto 4 plates.
- Taste the sauce and add additional sea salt and/or ground black pepper if needed.
- Pour sauce over chicken and garnish with parsley.